Hear me

     - rewritten version - 
I tried to speak to the hinges
with hope for an answer 
To bricks ruled by a line of dictatorship 
I tried to intercommunicate with primates
I tried everything 
In the fullness of time pain heard me 
It showed me the universe 
that I did not want to see 
things that were not existing 
I stopped talking to it
but it was still here, 
it was still existing 
creating, devising
I turned to primates 
with the hope of understanding 
I gave my all
even more 
I received nothing in return 
nothing that I wanted 
nothing that I needed
Nobody understood me, only pain comprehended me 
I talked to my imagination,
which at the instigation of pain it created 
a world apart from that even poets have not seen
this conversation was like an opium for my soul 
Million versions 
Million worlds 
I feel useless while I’m creating this 
I have tried to seek attention
Only to be heard
But nobody does it like it 
It makes me feel the squeeze in my body 
makes physiology fade 
I’m talking to primates, saying that I feel the emptiness 
They stay silent 
I hear silence, pale silence
The silence that summons pain 
I have the impression that it feels comfortable in me 
that it feels safe to be in me 
I’m giving it shelter and attention 
everything that I need to give to the other person 
unfortunately 
I’m realising what it is doing with me 
who I am becoming 
what creations I’m creating 
it doesn't like it 
it’s leaving 
packing one’s things within a tension 
leaving emptiness 
I don't feel anything now 
I feel that I’m levitating in nothingness 
I feel like I’m degrading
I just want to be heard 
to feel again like a primate being 
please
Hear me… 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts