Happiness

That night 
I went online once again
to look for the signs of your existence 
I’m always doing it 
when I’m alone
but that night I went online  
To find peace 
because I was hurt for too long
I tried to find a sign of your love
I understood that medacium
was a knife
that I’ve made 
just to make scars 
that will be as deep as mine were
I tried to make you a villain 
by saying all those things
When I saw your life
and new me
I understood something
that life is like a river
never holding you in one point 
it is pushing you forward
because everything needs to move 
you went with the flow 
you moved on
I decided to stay in this pain
with the knives in my chest 
that I have put there myself 
I was hurt 
you need to acknowledge that. 
you need to know that. 
you were the first person 
that I have given my emotions to
told my deepest darkest secrets 
I loved you with my whole body
every part of my body was made to love you
I thought that I was made to love you
only you,
that you were only mine 
When I saw the new me 
I felt happiness 
happiness for you 
that you moved on
I’m so happy for you 
I’m so happy that you moved on
you don’t even know 
how happy I am that
new me is better than I am 
I hope that he will make you smile 
like I used to 
will make you laugh 
like I used to 
will give you 
love 
empathy 
happiness 
forgiveness
understanding
I hope he will be better me
I still didn’t meet the new you
and I’m okay with that 
I knew you wouldn’t be able to 
give me those things
that I had needed
you weren’t capable of them
and that is okay.
I understand why you didn’t stay
I really do
I don’t blame you anymore 
I don’t feel anger anymore
I don’t wish bad upon you anymore
I wish you all the best 
he will be able to give you that 
what I couldn’t 
and that’s the most beautiful thing in the endings
that there is always a new beginning on the horizon 
I hope he will be better me
and my future will be better you. 



inspired by Taylor Swift "Happiness" 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts